Grace in Small Things No. 562
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.
- I found the best chocolate milk of my whole life during our recent trip to Calgary. Sadly, no one sells Dutchmen Dairy products where I live, but I know it's out there.
- I have been test-driving a Lincoln MKC for the last several days, and it's been so good. I threw my back out a while ago, so I didn't think driving over eight hours to Calgary was such a great idea, but it was so comfortable that I actually felt better afterward.
- Aidan and I finally hauled my ugly, cat-scratched, peed on chair out of here last night. I salvaged it 20 years ago, and it didn't deserve salvaging then. My living room already feels nicer.
- A meeting was cancelled this morning, so I put my feet up on the coffee table and drank tea.
- I am listening to the birds cackle at each other up and down the street, so spring is really going to happen, guys. I can finally feel it.