Grace in Small Things No. 561
- I found these gorgeous orange shoes (ESH by Estée Isman) for half price at Seed. They were the last pair and are exactly my size, so I really had no choice.
- A new, locally-owned coffee shop is opening up in downtown Regina called Dr. Coffee's Cafe, and we went to its pre-opening unveiling this weekend. It's big, bright, kid-friendly, and has a free library. I can't wait until it's live.
- It was so warm today that it was too hot for me to wear my coat. THE WEATHER DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE. I almost believed it would never happen.
- I love the podcast The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe. Science rules.
- I felt a surprising amount of pain about a perceived rejection by a community I love last week, but I sought out a place of empathy, found a location for my understanding that was not centred within my hurt, and was able to move through it. There was a time not so long ago when I would not have been able to do this.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.