Grace in Small Things No. 560
I'm sitting on the couch trying to work despite this brand new cold I contracted, and I'm feeling hopeless about the weather, so it's time for a gratitude list, stat.
- It's technically spring, even if it doesn't look like it yet, so it's going to happen. I'm keeping the faith.
- Sipping hot tea under my comforter is just so comforting.
- I am still amazed that I live in a reality where I can call someone up on the phone, tell them to make me food, and then another person will drive it to my house. It's incredible that I can do this when I'm too sniffly to grocery shop.
- Nutella smeared on bananas is a delicious breakfast, according to my sweet tooth.
- I like hearing the clack clack clack of the radiators on a cold morning.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.