Grace in Small Things No. 559: For the Love of Small Food
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.
- I could live with having all my meals delivered as a series of delicious, little amuse-bouches.
- Because it's getting close to Easter, the Cadbury Caramilk Eggs are out. I bought one, bit the end off, tipped it back, and drank in its liquid, sugary goodness. At this time of year, I don't care if sugar is evil.
- I just discovered mustard butter when Aidan made some. You should discover mustard butter.
- The crispy chip bits and salt dust that settle into the bottom of a bag of Lay's Wavy Originals is divine, especially if you dip your fingers in onion dip before scooping them up.
- I love the light sweetness of Mini Honey mandarin oranges.