Grace in Small Things No. 558
- We have had several consecutive warm days over the last week, and that makes me a little extra happy.
- Puddles, even grimy ones filled with months of winter detritus, are splashy and wonderful.
- I got to break out my red rubber boots!
- After not being able to open our windows for months, it's so nice to sit in a little breeze with some tea.
- Spring is a thing that exists, and it's on its way.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.