Grace in Small Things No. 555
- Aidan brought me coffee and breakfast in bed this morning, which was a brilliant start to the weekend.
- I have had my Bissell Symphony, an all-in-one vacuum and steam mop, for a few weeks now, and I love it. I love it love it. It vacuums, it steams, and my whole house isn't covered in cat fur anymore. I don't how I lived with my hardwood floors before this thing came along.
- I finally cleaned all the accumulated junk and cat hair and garbage out of my dining room, and now I feel 67% more civilized.
- The weather took a crazy turn today, so I ended up having to trudge through knee-deep snow drifts on the sidewalk to get to the corner store, but it meant that snuggling up under blankets at home afterward felt that much more snuggly.
- I've decided that I need to start reading books more often, so I have put four on order as I write this: Armistead Maupin's Tales of the City, Tim Winton's Dirt Music, Alan W. Watts' The Wisdom of Insecurity, and David Foster Wallace's Infinite Jest.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.