Grace in Small Things No. 554
- My mother-in-law's sewing scissors are delightful.
- I gave myself an accidental near-buzzcut on Thursday, but I think I like it.
- I had the honour of speaking about mobile photography of artistic works at a Saskatchewan Craft Council/CARFAC Sask workshop in Saskatoon on Saturday, and I learned so much while I was there. The participants were lovely.
- I have had problem skin since I was seven, and regular drugstore makeup has done me no favours since I'm so sensitive to perfumes and whatnot, but I recently started using RMS Beauty's "un" cover-up, and my skin is nearly happy for the first time in 35 years.
- I was quite worried about my kitty Oskar, because he was under the weather, but today he is getting back to his whiny, clinging self, and I don't mind one bit.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.