Grace in Small Things No. 553
- That kitty pictured above would not leave my side while I was ill. What a sweet nurse Onion is.
- I had a painful sinus infection, but the doctor prescribed me antibiotics on Friday that are causing a remarkable turnaround. I can't believe how much better I feel already.
- The weather has been unseasonably warm, and it puts a little extra zing into everything.
- I did many loads of laundry, and we get to sleep in a fresh, fluffy bed tonight.
- I screwed up my courage and confronted a situation I didn't like today. I hate doing that and normally avoid it, but everything turned out much better than I thought, and now I feel stronger.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.