Grace in Small Things No. 551
- Hoar frost has covered everything here in Saskatchewan, and it is absolutely magical.
- My mother made one of my favourite deserts from childhood, and it was just as delicious as I remember.
- I got to read my nephews a book while they cuddled up on my lap tonight, and they still smelled sweet from their bath.
- I am finally sleeping well again after more than a week of insomnia, which makes everything seem brighter.
- After tonight, the days start getting longer again!
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.
Say happy birthday to me and make the world a better place at the same time! Heifer International "…links communities and helps bring sustainable agriculture and commerce to areas with a long history of poverty. Our animals provide partners with both food and reliable income…" This year, I am raising $1764 ($42x42) to celebrate my 42nd birthday on December 29th.