Grace in Small Things No. 549
- Lula continues to become a nicer and nicer cat, and she's somehow getting cuter as she ages. She still hits and bites, but she does it much less than she used to, and she's been cuddlier with me. It's only taken her over six years to warm up to the human who saved her life, but it's better late than never.
- Much as it's been a trip posting every day for National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo), it's kind of nice that this is my last post for November. I'm sure there are a few people who will be happy to hear less from me.
- I'm still under the weather from the flu or cold or whathaveyou that felled me last week, but I have more waking hours during which I am not entirely useless.
- Aidan powered through and finally finished processing all of the 2014 Canadian Weblog Awards nominees, and our jurors are busy judging the blogs. This year turned into our biggest yet for the awards, and I am so excited to see who the jurors will put into the top five in each category in our first round.
- I wrapped up a major project! This means I get to sleep well tonight.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.