Grace in Small Things No. 546
- The migraine that has been hovering around my neck and the back of my head has not found its way in yet. I WILL WIN.
- I have that guy pictured above to help me drive through mountains of work this week like damn superhero.
- I've discovered that eggs and pickles are amazing superfoods when you can't stop to cook meals.
- While I have been on the receiving end of some pretty nasty flack online over the last week, I have been on the receiving end of far more support and kind words. I have good people.
- My anxiety levels are lower than they have been in years. I don't know if it's all the supplements and essential oils and better sleep and SAD light sessions I've been throwing at it or just good luck, but I'll take it.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.