Grace in Small Things No. 545
- This little urban field is full of late flowers who have no idea that they have no right to exist in November, and yet.
- Aidan and I watched a scary movie, and I had to watch some of it through my fingers in a way I haven't done in years.
- Several loads of long overdue laundry are fresh out of the dryer, and they smell warm and good like possible things.
- My favourite granola was on sale, and there are now two boxes of it in my cupboard
- The day was gloomy, I was glum, and it felt like there was nowhere to go, but I got up and went for a long walk, and the sun came out to cast long rays through tree branches, and I smiled.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.