Grace in Small Things No. 543
- I have rediscovered the pleasure of good tea in the mid-afternoon. I almost prefer it to a good nap.
- This beautiful stretch of heat and sun that almost feels like mid-summer in September and has just a touch of coolness around the edges should be how the weather is always.
- There is this crow sitting in a tree near my window, and I've actually learned to recognize his voice over the last few months. I feel like he needs a name.
- I have lost my fear of butter, thanks to Kate, and my life is now literally richer for it.
- I gave myself a fresh haircut, and I feel so much brighter. It's incredible what chopping an inch off can achieve.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.