Grace in Small Things No. 542
- Aidan and I are in the middle of spending a week travelling around Nova Scotia, and we just finished the fantastic Shed photography workshop put on by Kate Inglis. I felt like I was stagnating photographically, but no more!
- Fall and winter mean I can once again indulge in the deep, snuggly comfort of burrowing under piles of quilts.
- I drove through a blinding mist and rain on winding roads at night and survived my first Nova Scotian driving experience.
- A fire warmed my feet while I listened to rain patter on the canopy of leaves above.
- Nina Simone's voice scratched that itch on a grey afternoon.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.