Grace in Small Things No. 539
- Aidan and I ate at a new restaurant in Regina, 20Ten City Eatery, and I had the best short ribs of my life.
- The insanely hot weather finally broke, and my apartment is once again liveable.
- A few kind friends checked in on me after a potentially triggering situation they heard about, and it got me through a difficult day.
- I am grateful for my online community, which has largely stepped up to amplify information related to the protests going on in Ferguson, Missouri and share their own important stories about race and politics. They make the world a little better.
- Skype! What a wonder of the 21st century.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.