Grace in Small Things No. 538
- My kitty, Onion, truly takes care of me. He's a natural therapy cat. He sees signs of exhaustion and insists on naps, pushing me to take care of myself and monitor my stress levels.
- We've headed into the most beautiful end of summer when mid-August edges us toward cooler evenings and long golden light. If I could choose a season to live in every day of my life, it would be this one.
- I forgot how much better I felt when I was eating more fruits and vegetables every day, so I've started again. It doesn't take much sometimes to start to like your body a bit more.
- I finally got to see the Indigo Girls live, and it was brilliant.
- I discovered that taking a calcium and magnesium before bed means that I actually sleep well through the night most nights! This is incredible, because I have not slept this well since I was a child.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.