Grace in Small Things No. 536
- It is a rare bit of decadence to sleep in really late on a Saturday, but both Aidan and I managed to do that over the weekend.
- I found another pair of my favourite shoes to replace the ones my cat destroyed, and my feet are happy.
- We share a balcony with the apartment next door, and my neighbour grows a lovely container garden there, which I have the pleasure of sitting in while I work in the afternoon.
- I'm gearing up to speak at the BlogHer '14 conference, and I feel so blessed to be able to go and hang out with friends I rarely get to see in person.
- The Regina Fringe Festival starts on July 9th, and I am going to several shows while it's here. I get to see great live theatre and directly support the artists all at once.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.