Grace in Small Things No. 535
- I have this guy with whom I can muddle through a cluttered night, take a deep breath, and know it will all be okay.
- I am getting a kick out of the distraction and novelty of Stiletto Red nail polish.
- Valerian root puts me to sleep and keeps me there, which is a blessing to this insomniac.
- After days of rain and flooding in the area, the sun is supposed to come out for the rest of the week. Southern Saskatchewan needs it!
- I'm excited about doing a tech teaching session over Skype in the morning. I'm not sure why, but I love showing people how to do what they want to do.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.