Grace in Small Things No. 533
- I have been married to Aidan, that handsome man pictured above, for 13 years today. Would I do it all again? You bet.
- It's so calming to listen to the shoosh shoosh shoosh of the dishwasher while sipping a cup of coffee and listening to CBC Radio.
- I've been enjoy the Rainy Mood app, which lets me listen to rain and thunder while I also listen to whatever music I want to on my phone. I think I might have a thing for the sound of water these days.
- Aidan has the patience, interest, and talent to cook us gorgeous meals.
- My deep feeling of exhaustion and heaviness from the past week seems to be lifting somewhat, and it's such a relief to feel hopeful about the other side.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.