Grace in Small Things No. 532
- Aidan and I took a breather from the heat at the Cathedral Village Arts Festival, and it is never not delightful to sit across a table from him.
- Brown sugar on cereal alongside a hot cup of fresh coffee is deeply satisfying.
- Listening to Jian Ghomeshi's Q on CBC Radio makes trudging through my Monday morning inbox less trudgy.
- The shoosh whoosh shoosh of my dishwasher is like a lullaby to my spirit somehow. If it were feasible, I would run it all day.
- Oskar woke me up by cleaning my toes so gently I couldn't even get irritated.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.