Grace in Small Things No. 531
- I had heard reports of buds showing up in other areas, but it wasn't until yesterday that I saw visible proof where I live, and I am elated.
- I forgot what a sweet joy fig newtons are with a cup of coffee. Silly me.
- Aidan and I had an impromptu and highly decadent romantic dinner out together last night after our weekend plans fell through, and now I just want to have a whole vacation comprised of delicious meals in dark restaurants where they set your drinks on fire.
- I have started taking naproxen for my spring arthritis, and so far so good. I can move again!
- Cheers is on Netflix, and I guarantee you that I will see all 11 years of it.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.