Grace in Small Things No. 530
- The little grocery store near my house was out of everything but these tiny, gluten-free loaves of bread. My disappointment has been assuaged by the cuteness of tiny toast.
- I'm not usually much into lip gloss, being more of a chapstick person, and this isn't a paid endorsement, but this almay color + care liquid lip balm is grand for those of us who need help with dry lips but want to be occasionally fancy. May it never be discontinued.
- The sun is peeping through my blinds, and the weather is supposed to be warm by the weekend, so I am basking and hopeful.
- I heart Regina Cat Rescue, because they save the kitties I'm not allowed to hoard in my home.
- I've been binge-watching "New Girl" on Netflix, and I want it to continue forever.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.