Grace in Small Things No. 529
- I received my copy of Amy Turn Sharp's Hold Me Like Ohio in the mail today, which really contains three lovely things in one: a package in the mail, Amy Turn Sharp, and a book of poetry by Amy Turn Sharp.
- I have chosen to believe that the snowfall that happened in Regina while I was away in Atlanta was the last snowfall until next winter, and I almost believe it.
- Mom 2.0 Summit, which happened last weekend, went beyond all of my wildest expectations. I was able to hang out with some of the best and brightest of the parenting blogosphere, go to a brilliant Arcade Fire show, and eat the best chicken wings of my life at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead.
- My flights both to and from the conference were uneventful. I don't think this has ever happened to me. So, this is how other people travel.
- I just ate half a container of onion dip. I stand by this decision. It felt good.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.