Grace in Small Things No. 526
- I got this heart pin made by Erika Folnovic as part of an artists' work distribution scheme I'm part of. I am going to wear it every day until the green shoots of spring arrive.
- Spring is coming! I can feel it. I swear.
- I found a whole extra bottle of dish detergent under the sink, which saves me from having to make an extra run to the store.
- Grain Magazine's website, which I designed and is nearly finished, has gone live, and I love seeing my work up and running.
- I found an old bottle of red nail polish that smells like cherries, which makes me feel like a kid, and I like it.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.