Grace in Small Things No. 950
- I got to witness this amazing sunset on Tuesday as it bounced off the trees across the river in Saskatoon.
- I had the opportunity to do the CBC DNTO with Sook-Yin Lee live show on Wednesday night, and it was an incredible experience.
- I told a very difficult story very publicly in front of both my parents and parents-in-law at that DNTO live show, and they all took it well. I'm so thankful for that.
- Aidan and I are heading to Grasslands National Park this weekend, which is the darkest dark sky preserve in Canada. I can't wait to see the night sky without light pollution.
- I'm humming with excitement about hitting the road with Aidan tomorrow. I love long car trips with him.