Grace in Small Things 1062: Gelato, Reaching Out, Aidan's Cooking, Acetaminophen, and Remaining Relatively Unscathed
- I discovered Fiasco Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt gelato. It is my new favourite thing.
- There seems to be an uncoordinated movement to reach out to friends and check on them — at least it's been happening in my life more — and it can change the flavour of a whole day.
- Aidan cooks for me. I have never been a fan of cooking, but he's great at it, and I swear he's what keeps me from living on popcorn and ramen noodles.
- Have I ever expressed my gratitude for acetaminophen? Because I have had a flu or something for days and days, and acetaminophen has made me bearable. I can be the whiniest sick person without it.
- Oskar threw himself in the bathtub when I was in it, and, while he did dance around on my naked body with all of his claws out, he did not leave me a completely bloody mess. Having suffered much bloodier results in the past, I was amazed.