Grace in Small Things 1060: Another Birthday, a Quiet New Year's Eve, Learning, Biscuits, and a Strong Heart
- I had another birthday! I never even told Aidan this until recently, but I had this weird, baseless idea for years that I might die at a certain age, and then I didn't. Every birthday since feels like a happy surprise.
- We saw in the new year quietly at home last night. It's my favourite way to do it.
- I have worked primarily on Squarespace-based websites for the last five years, but I'm digging back into WordPress to stretch my brain and creativity, and I'm enjoying the challenge.
- Homemade rosemary and black pepper biscuits are delicious.
- I don't feel mired in cynicism or bitterness like I did at times throughout 2017. My heart is deep and strong. I am ready to dedicate myself to the things I love.