Grace In Small Things 1055: A Ladybug, Food Poisoning Mildness, Tanya Tagaq, Great People, and Baking Cookies
- This cute little ladybug. It showed up in our kitchen today. I don't know what a ladybug is doing out in November in Saskatchewan, but it made us smile.
- That the mild case of food poisoning I just had was mild.
- Seeing Tanya Tagaq speak in person.
- Spending time with great people I rarely get to see.
- Learning to make peanut butter cookies. (This is unrelated to the food poisoning, I swear.)