#GraceInSmallThings 1046: Bathing Weather, Sleep, Books of Poetry, Friendship, and a Cup of Tea
- It's finally cool enough out for me to be able to have a long soak in the tub. My tight shoulders are delighted.
- I had a cold last week followed by a new fever today, BUT I have caught up on tons of sleep I otherwise wouldn't have. It's been worth it.
- I nabbed two new books of poetry, John Berryman's The Heart Is Strange and Mary Oliver's New and Selected Poems, Volume One.
- I've been worrying about a friend I have no direct access to help, and, as much as it is so hard to worry about someone so far away, it's a gift to love someone enough to call for it.
- Aidan just made me a cup of tea, and it is the perfect thing.