#GraceInSmallThings 1043: Music, Sleep, an Orange Kitten, Respite, and Texas Friends Staying Safe
- The Housemartins' Now That's What I Call Quite Good arrived today.
- I was able to have a long, deep sleep for the first time in weeks. It was brilliant.
- I found an orange kitten, and before I surrendered him as a lost pet, I took him over to my friend Mel's and watched him crawl into her lap and fall asleep.
- There is music, sleep, and kittens, even in the middle of hard times.
- My friends who are living through the horrendous flooding in Texas are all safe at the moment, even if their homes are not. I am so grateful even for their photos of flood waters, because I know they are on the other side of the lens.