Grace in Small Things 1038: Small Worlds, the Regina Fringe, a Day Moon, Black Coffee, and Muumuu Season
- I wandered through a beautiful neighbourhood and rediscovered the small worlds that hide even at the edges of people's front yards. It was a reminder that so much of the world operates without us, and it was a humbling ego check.
- The Regina International Fringe Festival is on. I saw two plays yesterday evening and am going to another tonight. I rarely go to the theatre, so the RIFF is my annual binge.
- Yesterday, the moon shone faintly in the sky all day.
- I've been ferreting out the bits of my caloric intake that I don't notice but will likely make a real difference over a span of a year, so I've stopped putting cream and sugar in my coffee. It turns out that I still like coffee without it. Phew.
- It's muumuu season again.