Grace in Small Things 1033: A Nap, Marathoning Netflix, Long Evenings, Beautiful People, and I'm Still Here
- I found myself in the middle of a space of time in which I could just curl up and sleep in soft afternoon light, and so I did.
- We live in a world that lets us marathon episodes of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix.
- Spring is bringing on the long, bright evenings I revel in.
- Terrible things happen in this world, such as the terrorist attack in Manchester last night, but there are beautiful people drawing together and proving love flows in to fill the spaces.
- The last week has been hard, but I am still here.