Grace in Small Things 1032: A Good Partner, a Flipped Mattress, Warmer Nights, Lovely Clients, and What Remains
- I've been hanging out with this guy off and on since 1993, and we've been married since 2001, and I still think it's all levels of good.
- We flipped our sad, degenerate mattress! A new mattress would be better, but it's almost like we got a new one now, and it's worth all the future pain I'm looking forward to as my back and hips realign themselves.
- It's warm enough out that I've taken our thicker quilt off the bed. This signals so many great things about spring in Saskatchewan that it deserves its own fireworks and a parade.
- I have had the opportunity to work on websites, content, and social media with some truly lovely human beings over the last few weeks, and they have been a sincerely needed and much appreciated reminder that the entire world is not dark and terrible.
- Love, kindness, patience, joy: these things are still here. They remain, and I have the opportunity to choose them.