Grace in Small Things 1031: A Biscuit Recipe, Office Space, Cat Stevens, a Slow Weekend, and the World's Beauty
- I found a biscuit recipe that I can make in a muffin tray in my toaster oven, and I might have to buy bigger pants soon.
- Office Space is on Netflix, and it brings me great joy.
- Cat Stevens' 1970 album Tea for the Tillerman exists.
- The weekend was long, slow, and full of great people. I have not had a weekend like that in a long time, and it was good for my heart.
- There is beauty in the world, and the fog of seasonal depression is lifting enough for me to be able to witness it again.