Grace in Small Things 1029: Jen, Two Kittens, a Drink, More On That Kitten Front, and Natasha
- I am away from home visiting my friend Jen this week.
- Jen's family adopted two kittens, which means that I get to schmoop all over the two kittens pictured above. It's helping to sate my hunger for all the kittens.
- Jen thinks my preferred Starbucks coffee drink is hilarious because it takes forever to order: a hot venti, three shot, half-pump hazelnut, no fat, no foam latte with a packet of raw sugar. Her amusement amuses me.
- A warm fireplace with a kitten in front of it is a happy, happy place.
- I get to see Natasha tomorrow!