Grace in Small Things 1023: Getting Out, Aidan's Chili, Movie Snuggling, Home Remedies, and an Opportunity
- I don't leave the house a lot over the winter months, but I have been leaving it almost every day lately, and I am grateful to have the energy to do it and the friends to drag me out.
- Have I ever told you about Aidan's chili? Aidan makes incredible chili, and he made a giant pot of it just yesterday. So far, I've eaten it fresh, left over and heated up, and cold right out of the pot.
- Aidan and I went to a movie theatre on Friday night, and they had replaced all the seats with these wide recliners. I discovered that I could raise the armrest between us, so we got to snuggle in the dark like we had a large loveseat all to ourselves.
- A head cold started trying to sneak in yesterday, but my home remedies of large amounts of vitamins C and D and raw garlic seem to be doing good work. I have yet to succumb!
- I have been tossed a small-ish but very-cool-to-me opportunity this week, and I am so honoured and excited! (I know I'm being cryptic, but that's all I got for you right now.)