Grace in Small Things 1017: Alt Summit, Belle Plaine, a Thing That's Slid Into Place, Possibility, and Kind People
- I am in Palm Springs to attend Alt Summit! Unfortunately, because the world tries to be a twisted ball of garbage sometimes, I have had to cancel all my other U.S. travel plans for this year, but I kept my Alt Summit ticket, and I'm so glad I can be here for this.
- A site I've been working on for Belle Plaine went live in the wee hours this morning, and I'm so happy that I get to work with and for such good people. Go check it out and listen to her beautiful voice. How lucky am I?
- One day walking around in the sun has me believing in possibility again.
- You know how you can go along for a long time with the feeling that something is out of place, that you're life isn't shaped quite right, but you don't what that wrong thing is? I've been there for a while, but something has slid into place. I still don't know what it is, but I feel like there's more of me present here, and it's a good, good thing.
- We walked from the hotel to Walgreen's, and four people smiled, chatted, or helped us out before we were even halfway there. Go, people!