Grace in Small Things 1016: Onion as a Grandma, the Women's March, a New Phone, Alt Summit, and Hopeful Dreams
- For some reason I got a kick out of Onion looking like an old grandma all day. He was less amused by my amusement.
- The Women's March, with all its issues, was a sight to behold. It was incredible to witness millions of women all over the world standing up to make themselves heard. We needed to see that we can be a force out there.
- I have a spanky new iPhone 7 Plus! I've been nerding out for days.
- Next week? I'll be in Palm Springs for Alt Summit.
- As dark as the present state of the world can seem, my dreams have all been hopeful. Every night I forgive people, love my body, hug people, and invent ways to make things better. I am normally given to anxiety dreams, so these hopefulness dreams are little miracles for my psyche.