Grace in Small Things 1014: Kitties, Ramen, To-Do Lists, Good In the World, and Meryl Streep's Speech
- On the darker January days when I have a hard time getting it together, I've got kitties.
- Did you know that Aidan can make a deadly bowl of ramen? Because he can.
- Not enough good things are said about the old-fashioned to-do list. I have tried a number of calendars and productivity apps, but since I started keeping a journal of my daily to-do list, I have been getting so much more done.
- As much as the volume has been turned up on a lot of negative people in the world with a distinct lack of compassion, all of the kind people who work for good are still there, and more people have been fired up to work with them. Good in the world is being tested, and it's rising up.
- Meryl Streep's speech at last night's Golden Globes was moving and true.