Grace in Small Things 1013: New Shoes, Time Off, Raw Garlic, the Sound of Snow, and GiST's Move to Facebook
- I know I have a full-on shoe problem, but LOOK AT THESE SHOES. How could I say no?
- For the first time in years, I managed to take an appreciable amount of time away from work over the holidays, and it has done good things for my heart and mind.
- The three days of eating raw garlic I did for this cold also killed off a minor gum infection. I smell like an Italian dish, but I'm a healthy Italian dish.
- It's -42 with the windchill right now, but the way snow sounds like styrofoam under tires at this temperature is one of the coziest sounds to hear from inside my warm home.
- I'm so happy about Grace in Small Things community's move from Ning to Facebook. I feel like I get to see all of my fellow GiSTers more!