Grace in Small Things 1011: Snuggling Down, Ordering Breakfast In, Christmas Ending, Potatoes and Gravy, and Jazz
- I know I look sad in this photo, but it was so nice to be able to snuggle down in bed through stupidly cold weather this weekend while I staved off a cold Aidan brought home.
- Did you know you can throw money at Skip the Dishes to bring breakfast on the weekend? You can!
- The Christmas season is almost over. (I know I am rather bah humbug about it, but there is nothing I like about it aside from mashed potatoes and gravy on everything.)
- I have mashed potatoes and gravy on everything to look forward to at Christmas.
- I've been digging into jazz from between about 1950 and 1970, and it's been such a brain sorter. I get more done in less time with less stress. No kidding.