Grace in Small Things 1010: Central Park, Eggs On Toast, a Dog, Westworld, and a Trip to New York
- I walked around Central Park last week, and by Saskatchewan standards it was a pretty fine day.
- Eggs with slightly runny yolks on toasts are a delight. I had forgotten this simple pleasure.
- My co-worker, Soraya, and I were walking down the street in New York, and this dog walking ahead of us suddenly stopped, turned around, and looked at Soraya like he had just found a long lost friend. He dragged his owner back to us so he could say hello. Spirits connect, even between beast and human.
- Westworld is an amazing show.
- Circling back around to Central Park, I got to go to New York for meetings last week! New York is always great, even if it's only for a couple of days.