Grace in Small Things 1007: Aidan, a Ride Home, a Lovely Driver, Desk Changes, and a Murder That Didn't Happen
- I got an unexpected few minutes with Aidan midway through our workdays today.
- The car rental company gave me a ride home after I dropped off the car.
- The car rental company driver offered to pull over when I was trying to catch a particularly interesting Pokemon, and he didn't even mock me.
- I changed my desk setup for better neck and back health earlier today, and my neck is already starting to feel a bit less tense.
- Onion, the kitty I'm cuddling in that photo, wasn't murdered after he buried poop in comic books, chewed on the plants, and tossed a full food bowl upside down. He's protesting how I've rearranged my desk, but he'll adjust.