Grace in Small Things 1005: Ramen, Weather, Tea, a Photo App, and the Imminent Conclusion of the American Election
- Aidan finally found good ramen in Regina at Wann Izakaya.
- The weather we've been having this November is incredible. It has been so unseasonably warm and sunny that I've been leaving the house without a coat, which is unheard of in Saskatchewan.
- Red Rose tea! I recently switched, because it is one of the only commercial teas in Canada that doesn't contain multiple pesticides, and it turns out that it is deliciously smooth on top of its lower toxicity.
- I am really like the Hueless iOS photo app. It does a beautiful job of black and white photos.
- The American election is almost over. It has been a long and difficult haul, even for this Canadian.