Grace in Small Things 1001: Thanksgiving, Making It Home, Scream Queens, Old Friends, and My Newsletter
- I got to go to Saskatoon for Thanksgiving and see family and friends I haven't seen in too long.
- I made it home from Saskatoon through some nerve-wracking winter driving I didn't anticipate this early in the year. Yay for being alive!
- I found a new brain-killing, ridiculous show I love to binge on: Scream Queens.
- My dear friend Cheli gave me a beautiful pair of gifts in Montreal that I was able to bring back and share with our friend Geof, and it reminded me how connected we all still are. Old friends are the best friends.
- I changed the subscription to this site into a once-weekly newsletter from me, and I got lovely feedback about it after the first week :)