#711: MEME OF EIGHT
I have been tagged by Blackbird, and because she is right (I do need a distraction, because cancer is getting so boring already. It just keeps being cancer. I wish it would learn how to make balloon animals or take up knitting or something), I will do this meme she has bestowed upon me.
The rules are:
Eight Of Schmutzie's Personal Facts/Habits
- Do you chew with your mouth open? Because death is a really good cure for that.
- When I was five years old, I somehow got it into my head that the bogey man wore neon orange coveralls. I was afraid of highway workers for years afterward, and frankly, I still find coveralls with sleeves and zippers creepy. I swear, people in coveralls will mine you for body parts.
- I love Haribo gummi twin cherries.
- I tend to chew the skin off my lower lip whenever I am thinking, which is every wakeful second of my life, so I have taken to exfoliating my lower lip every morning in the shower. I figure that you can't eat skin that isn't there to be eaten.
- Any person too young to walk on their own yet is upset by my presence. If I touch a baby or talk to one or, god forbid, try to hold one, they screw up their faces to prepare for a good scream. I am so repellent to most of the under-twelve-months crowd that the mere sight of me gets them fussing.
- I always eat my food in a very specific order. For instance, when at brunch, I eat one slice of toast, put my bacon aside on top of my leftover toast on a separate plate, break my egg yolks and mix them in with the hashbrowns, eat the eggs, eat the hashbrowns, pour syrup on my plate, dip and eat the bacon, and then eat my second slice of toast. Any variation from this could kill me.
- I put my pants on both legs at the same time.
- I like salt. I salt everything aside from fruit and salad. Luckily, I have low blood pressure.
And now for the eight who are tagged for this meme:
The Collections of Spectacles and the Cockroll are humming along quite nicely. I've been photoshopping up a storm to keep up with the new submissions. There are now 30 cocks in the Cockroll (thanks to Neil's pimping of my cock love) and 100 bespectacled people in the Collection of Spectacles. My nerd happiness factor has increased by ten, at least.
What is sad is that my spambox has eaten several submissions possibly due to the word "cock" being so prevalent in the content. Oops. If I've missed putting yours into the collection, shoot me another e-mail.
What is happy is that I have created a set of badges for you to choose from if you are in the Cockroll and would like to show it off / send traffic its way: