#609: A MEME ON CHRISTMAS EVE
I was tagged a while ago by Karen Shanley. It's a time sensitive meme that the rush of the holidays nearly made me forget. Here goes.
- Players start by listing “3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas”.
- Then they also have to list “3 things he/she definitely does not want to get for Christmas”.
- Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.
- The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state these rules clearly.
- Then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says “you’ve been Christmas tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Three things I would love to get for Christmas:
Anything camera related would be divine. I am a sucker for rings and necklaces. World peace.
Three things I definitely do not want to get for Christmas:
Anything bulky like a floor lamp that I have to pretend isn't ugly. Pregnant. Anything pink that I might have to suffer wearing in front of people and talk up the quality of the stitching in order to avoid mentioning its hideousness.
< /meme >
Now, the tagging part seems a little unnecessary, because Christmas morning is less than half a day away, but I'm going to tag people anyway. If the tagged parties choose to do the meme, they can list things that they already got, and if they choose not to do it, they can just enjoy the free advertising. The tagged parties are, in no particular order:
Fa la la la la la la la la.