I began practicing gratitude when I founded
back in 2008, first as a daily practice for one year, and then weekly (most weeks) since then. That makes this the 523rd GiST entry I have written and the first one since
over the last couple of weeks. Onward!
- Oskar, the cat pictured above, is a very good anxiety thermometer in our house. If there is anxiety here, he feels it, and it is often his reaction to the stress that makes me realize I should relax.
- Toasted blueberry bagels with heaps of peanut butter are delicious, especially when paired with bananas for sandwiches.
- I am cutting my hair today, and it never fails to feel like a fresh start.
- I am creating a presentation for my upcoming talk at MBlog 2014 called "The Anatomy of Great Content", and I am having fun digging into what makes great content and revisiting my thoughts about it.
- The sun is higher in the sky now, and it makes this long wait for spring feel more livable.
Wage a battle against embitterment with me and take part in Grace in Small Things.