Grace in Small Things: Sunday Edition #141
- I learned that nasturtiums are edible, and that they have a surprising and wild spiciness combined with a mustard flavour.
- I slept straight through approximately eight hours two nights in a row this weekend!
- The Palinode's grandmother is delightful, and it is delicious to be able to spend some time listening to her tell stories about police officers afraid of needles, monkeys dressed as popes, and rednecks in Irish tea rooms.
- The Palinode and I took a long and meandering walk along the riverbank in Saskatoon.
- The excitement our three cats showed when we walked in the door after a weekend away is enough to help me forgive all kinds of sins.