Grace in Small Things: Sunday Edition #140
- Oskar's shame over his own bad behaviour in the above photo kills me.
- I loved seeing the one-man play Fraz: Lonely At Last at Regina Fringe.
- We ate a gorgeous dinner prepared by friends and spent a long evening helping one of them figure out what hipsters are by having her look at pictures of our parents in the 1960s and 70s.
- Violent, midday thunder makes me feel cozy, especially after I've had to run in out of the rain.
- A dear friend is edging into sobriety, and I am excited, if not for the hard parts necessarily, at least for the happier revelations that sometimes accompany it.